Friday, May 13, 2011

Hello out there!


10 weeks and 4 days into my 40 or so weeks of growth! I have a strong heartbeat and showed off my agility by kicking my legs and waving my arms while I was on camera!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
No, I'm not pregnant, but my daughter Lex is!! We are so VERY excited!!!! She is due about the first week of December. It's going to be a busy time as we prepare for not only the birth of our first Grandchild, but also for Russ' return home. Guess it's a good thing we had already decided to take December off from schooling!

Our joyous news is tempered slightly with news not so fun. Lex and Jonathan are separated and planning to divorce as soon as the baby is born. Texas will not allow divorce if the wife is pregnant with the husband's child. I won't go into the gory details, but will say that this decision did not come lightly and is for the best.

1 comment:

  1. {{hugs}} Wishing your family all the best and anxiously awaiting pics of a new grandbaby.

    ReplyDelete