Monday, May 16, 2011

Back to training

My workouts have been rather sporadic lately as life just seems to keep happening and getting in my way! I did manage to get in nice mile long walk/run while on vacation over Easter time but have only gotten one other workout since being home again. This morning Lex and I decided to get some good sunshine and walking time in. So we put on our walking shoes and headed out to our road. I did almost a mile total of walking and jogging. Lex set her own pace and just enjoyed being out. After warming up a bit I started jogging. Usually I get to the end of our road, 1/10th of a mile, and am so out of breath I almost have to stop. Today however I not only made it to the stop sign, but rounded and came almost 1/2 way back up our road before feeling like I needed to walk it out a bit! I am sooooo excited!!! I have also been excited by the fact that even without working out, and my food choices not being the best some lately, the scales were not climbing! I really am getting healthier and feeling fantastic!

1 comment: