What this white stuff is?
I know these aren't great pictures, but I took them with with my phone through the door windows.....I am NOT going outside! Here is West Texas we just don't get enough of this stuff to remember what it is from one time to the next and no one EVER learns to drive in it properly!
The fireplace is going, will be cooking and baking today, and I plan to use the Wii fit for exercise today so that I don't have to go out to get to the other building. The back porch is icy! I am so thankful we do not need to get out of the house today and are so blessed to have a nice warm house to cozy up in!


We don't have any of the white stuff here outside Houston. Just the wind and the cold. It is possible that we will see some snow/sleet Thursday night/Friday morning.
ReplyDeleteThis is what I moved away from. LOL