Sunday, February 27, 2011

2 years ago

Two years ago today this precious little boy changed addresses.
I say it that way because that is really what he did.  That fact hit me full in the face just the other day as I was writing about him somewhere else stating that he lives with Jesus now.
 He LIVES with Jesus. ..... read that again and let it sink in...
He LIVES with Jesus. And one day I will get to hold him again.
We say so often that someone passed away or they died or whatever else we call death.  But our loved ones still LIVE.....just somewhere else.  Our physical bodies do not last forever, but we still LIVE.
Now the question stands for those of us who remain in our physical bodies: do you LIVE? 
Physically, do you LIVE?
Spiritually, do you LIVE?
I can honestly say that I DO LIVE!  And it is a daily, a moment by moment, CHOICE to keep on LIVING,  To hold fast to the Hand of my God and to keep my eyes focused forward so that I can see to LIVE this life God has given me. 
So no matter your address, choose to Love, choose to Laugh, and choose to LIVE!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment