Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Troop Support

I found out that there are special flat rate boxes through the post office just for sending over to APO addresses!  And the bonus with using them is that there is a discount in the shipping price!  How cool is that? I sent large flat rate boxes with the special "we support you" artwork on them and a place to fill in the special address preprinted on the box and it was only $12.50 per box not $14.95!!  What a nice surprise!
Then the other day I got an email about something the Xerox company is doing again or continuing....
www.letssaythanks.com
kids have drawn pictures that xerox puts on the front of the cards and you can use a prewritten message or write your own.  I have written my own, saved it and just copy and paste.  I'm sending at least one card per day for as long as they have the site up.  It's all FREE  with no registration required!
Thought I'd pass along the info for any who might be interested or need it!
Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment