Monday, December 6, 2010

Arrivals and Farewells

Russ made it to his destination in the sandbox and got set up in his room.  Was good to get to skype with him.  Our weekend was a busy one but loads of fun!  The little kids had a great time in the paints and glitter....which is now ALL over my house, but that's the nature of glitter no matter who is using it!  The kids went back to their foster home last night and I don't know when or if I will get to see them again.  Kinda sad but that's the way it is!  My case manager is the same as the one for their foster home though so I get a few updates on them that way.  I decided last night to let the kids sleep in this morning and we'll have a down day today since we were so busy on the weekend.  I slept really hard last night and didn't sleep in as much as I thought I would.  But it is good to feel rested.  I have many things I need to be thinking about and will probably be making lists today to organize my thoughts and plans....if that is even possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment