Monday, February 1, 2010

Things

...have been a little unusual for us this past week.  You can read about it on my other blog in more detail.  We had a young lady come stay with us for a week.  She went back to her foster home today but we hope not for too long.  We went on with our normal activities of the week and she just tagged along.  She really enjoyed getting to see and pet the horses when we took Mykhal to riding.  She really seemed to enjoy church too.  So this week past week we were a family of 6 and it was fun!  My hips were sore from Monday's tap class for several days, and with my trip to Abilene and back today along with a formal event tomorrow evening with Russ, I chose not to go to class tonight.  Will get back to it next week though!  I really did have a good time.  We have all been suffering from some drainage and coughing and sneezing too.  Not fun!  I certainly hope it passes quickly.  The formal event with Russ tomorrow is an awards banquet.  He has not said he's getting anything, just that he has to be there.  So I'll go keep him company.  And the list of those being promoted to Major will be out this month I believe so good news is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment