Sunday, February 21, 2010
YEE-HAW!!!
This week was fun! We did have some semi-sickness....as I'm not positive it was all truly sickness but maybe just some needing attention. Other than that though it was a good week. Monday Russ had the day off, Tuesday felt like MOnday and messed me up on what day it was for the rest of the week, Wednesday was our "sick" day. Thursday was super busy though! Abey had her first therapy appointment with her new therapist here and it went really well. Lex, Kerrie, Mykhal, and I all went to town and got to meet up with friends at the park. Then Kerrie had dance, mykhal had riding, and then I had soup in the crock pot for the family for dinner while I went out for a Ladie's night out. Friday I was suppose to go get produce in Ballinger, but the truck didn't come in until 7PM so a friend brought mine to me on Saturday and I mailed payment. Saturday when we got produce, we left Mykhal and Kerrie to go to the Rodeo with friends and they had a really good time! It was a new experience for them. I hope we can all go as a family next year. Lex had a babysitting job Saturday evening and so stayed home so she wouldn't be late. Russ, Abey, and I went gun shopping but didn't buy anything and went to Lowes. Then we picked up Kerrie and Mykhal on the way home. Today we went to church and had a fairly relaxing afternoon. And it's back to the grindstone tomorrow!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment