Tuesday, January 26, 2010

clickety clack.....crash boom

Ok so I didn't go "crash boom" until my head hit the pillow last night, but I did do LOTS of clickety clack last night at my first Cardio Tap class.  It's aerobics in tap shoes....kind of.  Anyway, it was fun!  it will take time for my body to relearn movements that it hasn't done in over 30 years, but I'll get there eventually.  I think my body was definitely in reject mode last night, but I am not as sore this morning as I thought I'd be.  I think maybe Kerrie will be able to help me with some of the steps since she is also taking tap on Thursdays.  Lex is starting Jazz this week...tonight in fact!  Mykhal is still taking horseback riding.  Russ hopes to eventually get back into the martial arts, but that could still be a few years away yet. 

1 comment: