Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Long time
Yes it's been quite awhile since I posted. Things have certainly kept us busy around here. We had a great time visiting family this past weekend and throwing a surprise party for Russ and his brother. Such fun times! I recently discovered that Mykhal and Kerrie were not putting enough effort into their school work which at that point was designed to be very independent work. So we got some new curriculum that is computer based and comes highly recommended by trusted friends. We have just started it but I think it's going to fit the bill! We will still use the other curriculum also for extended learning. Russ is starting to take days off here and there since his has leave time he has to use up before deployment. We are enjoying the extra time off. This week we have started our certification process for adoption! exciting stuff!! I'll write more about that on my other blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment