Sunday, October 18, 2009

Faster and Faster.....

About this point each year the pace of life seems to pick up.  This past week we did our usual school things on Monday and Tuesday.  Then on Wednesday got chores done and went into town after lunch.  We went to a thrift shop and found some wonderful winter clothes for Kerrie so except for some dress shoes she's set.  Then we went to the church and I got the last bit done on the Children's chapel projects! So it is complete now and looks GREAT!  Thursday we went to the park for a picnic lunch with friends and didn't leave until 4!  Was TONS of fun!!  I didn't get the errands run I wanted to though.  Just before dinner we hit another thrift shop and found great winter stuff for Mykhal (if they would just quit growing I wouldn't have to shop so much!) We tried again to go to our adoption meeting but it didn't happen again (further explanation on my other blog).  Friday I was back in town to run the errands that didn't get done on Thursday.  Saturday we got up and drove to Abilene to a good sized flea market there.  Had fun looking around, then we met up with friends and had chinese food for lunch YUM!  Got a few things done when we got home.  Sunday we went to church, ate a quick lunch and then went to the firing range.  After we finished practicing target practice, we went back to the church for the Harvest Fest.  Kerrie had a great time and Russ and I ran the ovens for pizza.  Lex and Mykhal had youth meeting at our sister church.  Finally we all got back home and I am worn out!  This next week will have me on the phone a good bit but hopefully not too many days running!

No comments:

Post a Comment