Saturday, January 8, 2011

First Week of 2011

WOW!  This week went by quickly!  I was trying to add in several new things this week to my newly revamped schedule, but didn't quite get all of it.  Will add more next week and continue with things done this week! 
Now I 'd like to introduce you to a new friend of mine: Gazelle
 As well as a couple of older friends with whom I'm getting reacquainted: weight machine and ball
I decided that it was time for a healthier me!  All this week I have all been using either our juicer for fresh juice or our vitamix super blender to make a whole food smoothie.  I also accomplished working out 5 times this week if you count putting the gazelle together....and I do so.... *smiles*!  I am feeling better than I have in years!  For once in my life I don't dread working out and don't feel like "working out" is a dirty word like "laundry" is!  (No pun intended honestly!)  I am truly enjoying spending time with these friends of mine. (something I NEVER thought I would hear myself say!)  Between juicing and getting my body moving, I really do notice an increase in energy and general well-being.  I'm not after looking like some supermodel, I just want to be healthier. 
My new VERY flexible schedule keeps me on track and focused.  I began on Sunday night a new journal.  I planned out Monday and wrote down the things I wanted and needed to accomplish in the order I desired.  I did not put any times on these items just a list.  At the end of the day I wrote out the results of the day and then planned Tuesday.  This is turning out to be an amazing motivator for me and it's keeping me accountable to myself. 
What a great way to start of a new year!  Well my glass of whole juice smoothie is all gone so it's time to tackle the rest of today's list!  Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment