Saturday, January 15, 2011

Feeling Gooooooooood!

My "friends" and I have completed 8 good sessions together, and I have set aside one day a week for playing Wii games with the kids!  I did get me a heartrate monitor and am seeing very good things!  Using the equipment feels so good!  Today I hit the 15 minutes I had been doing on the gazelle and wasn't ready to stop!  So I did 5 more!  Then I did my weights for toning.  I really do feel better, not that I felt bad before.  I just know that I'm doing good for myself!  I don't dread using the equipment, I look forward to it.  I feel like I finally found the right balance for me.  Kerrie uses the equipment some too and loves it. 
Russ and I are managing to talk or chat daily even when life has me running hither dither and yon.  It sure lessens the feel of the distance to have that connection.  I hope it helps him feel more part of things here. 
If I can manage to be home for a few days I plan to get more things done in the craft building next week.  Time will tell on that I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment