Monday, April 12, 2010

Concert

What a great concert!  There wasn't near the turn out I had expected, but then I had the big city concert mindset where you have to spend the night in line just to be sure you get a seat even with tickets!  It was still a good turn out and we got to see 3 bands!  The Museum, Chasen, and Kutless all played and it was AWESOME!!!!  I can't say I enjoyed every single song, but with my earplugs in I enjoyed 99.9% of it!  We saw folks of EVERY age there it seemed!  So fun!!!  The average age of the audience though was about junior high level and since they are all afraid of what someone might think or say about them, the crowd was VERY tame!  Kerrie spent a good portion of the concert right up next to the stage and even got a High Five from Chasen!  Such fun!!  After the concert we got autographs from all three groups on their cd covers.  Pretty cool too!  On the way home we stopped at sonic for chocolate shakes....a rare treat!  This after getting to go to Subway for dinner before the concert!  The whole evening was wonderful and there's a GREAT line up of concerts for this summer!  So we may do it again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment