Saturday, August 22, 2009

Fast week

This was a busy week so it went very quickly. Monday I had to go into town to take care of some things at the base and grabbed a bite of lunch with Russ. Tuesday I had a Children's ministries meeting. Wednesday there was a swim party for the kids of the church. Thursday was park, errands, riding lessons, and then ladies' night out. Friday was a family day for Russ' squadron out by the lake. It was HOT and MUGGY! But it was still a nice time. I got to meet Russ' commander...very personable woman. We have lots of clouds around us today and can hear the thunder, smell the rain, but aren't getting any yet. Sure hope we do! Our third week of school was good and the kids are enjoying their studies. I'm sure since I don't have much extra planned next week that 200 things will crop up that I need to tend to. Always seems to happen that way!

1 comment: