Thursday, June 25, 2009

Getting there....

Yesterday is experience. Tomorrow is hope. Today is getting from one to the other as best we can.

John M. Henry


I think I really like this statement! It holds great truth.

And we are getting there....
We recently sat down to make a list of all the things we wanted to do in and around the house. Then we organized the list.....now we just need to prioritize it and get started! There's painting, taking in the back porch, deck building, living room remodeling, garden planting, and more! WHEW! I get tired just talking about it, but it's going to be great as we get things done. It's all about making our house our home. And we are getting there....
(pictures will come as we work I promise!)

3 comments:

  1. Hi KK,
    We are in the remodeling/organization process and glory to God it has been a blessing. We are having fun, learning and seeing Him in the process. Many blessings on your home renovations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your interview at Daily Blessings. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to spend time as a family!
    I look forward to those pictures!
    Thanks for doing the interview KK...it's published (as you can see from Shawntele's comment!)
    Enjoy your renovations!

    ReplyDelete