Matrim is 2 months old now. He's smiling and laughing at us and cooing up a storm! SOOOO much fun!! Still a very happy baby. Does get fussy when he needs to sleep and doesn't want to. He's already got the "but I might miss something" going on. Lex says he still wakes only once in the night so they are both getting decent rest. Jonathan is calling weekly now and Lex is writing to him daily. He's handling Basic very well and looking forward to graduation in mid March. College is going extremely well for Lex. She is really enjoying the classes she has this semester. So thankful for her! Mykhal and Kerrie are doing well and school is plugging along for them also. They are teenage siblings though.....think that is self explanatory. Russ has been working on getting his workshop set up for blacksmithing and welding. Retirement approaches! Word is spreading about our herbal stuff. The girls and I had an AWESOMELY AMAZING time at the Motherhood retreat at the beginning of the month. Looks like the rest of the spring is going to busy. LOTS of celebrations approaching!
Here are the 2 month baby pix:
The "potato bottle" is a "tribute" to his daddy's love for all things Irish. (heeheeheehee) And the blue onesie says "If you think I'm handsome you should see my daddy".
Blessings!


What a cutie! And I love his name. I've never heard that one before.
ReplyDelete