Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Pizza!

Yesterday we were going to have burgers for dinner but while I was hiding out in my room for a bit of alone time with a book, a sudden small thunderstorm blew in. This was nowhere in the forecast, but hey we will take any bit of rain any time! So Mykhal for some strange reason didn't want to get out with the lightning next to a metal grill....just don't understand him HAHAHAHA! I told him to either cook the burgers inside or come up with something else for dinner. So he decided to fix pizza..YUM! What you have to understand though, is that he had to grind the flour first, then fix the dough from scratch, make the sauce, cook the meat, THEN assemble and bake. But he did it! He had a little help from Lex with finding recipes and how much of what seasoning to add more of, but he came up with the idea and followed through on it all on his own! and you know what? IT WAS YUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMY!!!!!


Maybe I'll start hiding out more often......

No comments:

Post a Comment