Monday, June 13, 2011

Kitten Update

So our little Jazmine, or Jazzi as we call her, is a month old now! She is using her litter box and eating out of a bowl too! And of course she is just CUTE! She has started really getting playful and makes us laugh till we cry with all her antics. We are so enjoying this sweet, ornery little critter! But of course babies of any species are cutest when they are sleeping so all of the photos I have, except for the first photo of her I previously posted, are of her sleeping.

About 12 days old

This is her beloved plush mouse toy

A frequent sleeping position

Kitty tunes to sleep by...see the earbud she's holding next to her ear?

We think she fell asleep while she was cleaning her paw. Her position with her feet crossed and all makes her look so prissy! We thought too the paw on her mouth made it look like she was saying "SHHHHHH! I'm getting my beauty rest here!"

Such Fun! Maybe I'll be able to get a few pix of her awake soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment