Sunday, October 17, 2010

HOME!

Russ got home from his month of training on the East coast yesterday afternoon.  We are all glad!!  Today we are getting him recovered and ready to go back to work tomorrow.  We are also at the 2 week mark prior to the wedding!  Goodness but the time is going quickly!  We will need to go with the kids to get their marriage license this week.  Since Lex is still a minor we have to sign parental consent.  We will be getting hair trimmed and nails done next week.  And of course there's shopping for the last minute supplies that I didn't want to have to find room to store for weeks.  Everything else has come together quite nicely and at a fairly relaxed pace. 
We had our puppy Missy spayed this last week and she was up and around within  a couple hours after surgery like nothing had ever happened!  She's doing well at home and not chewing at her stitches.  She doesn't seem to feel pain at all....I don't get it, but I'm glad.
Guess I best get back to life!

1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by to see if we have any wedding pics yet? :) I hope you are catching up on some much needed rest at this point.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete