Lex Jones and Jonathan Swaw
invite you to join with them in celebration
as they join their lives in marriage
on October 31, 2010.
***********************************
Yes, they are youngNo, they haven't put the cart before the horse
Yes we are excited!!!!
My dad has agreed to officiate making this already incredibly special event all the more precious. He did the honors at my wedding too, and my brother's!
We also found out that Russ' great grandparents were married on Oct 31 at the ages of 16 and 17 and celebrated 65 years of marriage before her passing parted them.....seems to be just the perfect day!
Their wedding colors are dark red, cream, and silver. So much is going to be non-traditional but still wonderful! I will enjoy posting pictures!
The reception is going to be Halloween themed and that will be fun too!
Yay! Congratulations to them and to your family. I was married young also. (We were 19 & 21) and we'll celebrate our 21st anniversary soon. I really wouldn't change a thing! :) Blessings!
ReplyDeleteBTW...I gave you The Versatile Blogger Award today. Check out my blog!
ReplyDelete