Saturday, July 24, 2010

Needing a day of rest

This has been a very full week.  Monday I don't even really remember but I think I stayed home......
Tuesday I took J to therapy and then had some errands to run.  Wednesday started with it's own challenges which wiped me out, but it was Kerrie's birthday and we were going out to dinner.  It was a fun evening!  Kerrie chose to go to a tappenyaki place!  Thursday I needed to go talk to my case manager about some paperwork, then we met up with some friends for lunch, ran errands and took Mykhal to riding.  Friday we went out to our friends' house for Bible study and swim time and what a great time it was!  Then we rushed home to freshen up and gather the things we needed for our next event.  Friday evening there was a party to say farewell to a few of the folks Russ has worked with.  It was hot out, but the food and fellowship were wonderful!  We got home just a little before nine and we were all pretty tired.  Kerrie's friend had come to spend the night so they stayed up, but the rest of the house was soon quiet.  This morning we got up and started party preparations.  Kerrie's skating party for her birthday was today.  The kids all had a GREAT time!  After the skating we grabbed a quick bite to eat at Chick fil A and then went by Hastings.  The day is closing out with some movie time together.....nice and restful!  Next week in the evening we are having Vacation Church School so it will be another full week with our regularly scheduled activities still taking place too.  So tomorrow we are taking a day of rest.  I might even indulge in a nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment