Saturday, March 6, 2010
Social schedule
Well I don't know if you would call appointments with doctors in various fields social, but our calendar is full of those appointments! I guess that goes with the territory of having kids though! Especially newborn ones! We really didn't anticipate going through the BABY stage again until we were able to just enjoy grandkids.....But we all know God has a great sense of humor right?....and so here we are again completely starting over while having a house full of teenagers! Life is NEVER dull! Russ has been on leave for the past week and a half and boy am I glad! Having his help in these first few days of having a new baby again has been a major blessing! He goes back to work on MOnday though so I know the kids will be helping me more. They are always ready to take a turn holding the baby though!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment