Monday, September 21, 2009
Another week
Last week just FLEW by! Gracious! The kids and I did all our regular stuff throughout the week, and Friday began a rather crazy weekend. Friday I spent the day relaxing and pampering myself with a manicure and pedicure. The Air Force Ball was Friday night. It was actually an enjoyable time and the food was quite tasty. We didn't stay for the dancing and there were very few folks we saw that we knew so we didn't socialize much after either. There were some fun personalities at our table though and we had some good laughs. Saturday we slept in and enjoyed not having anything pressing to do during the day. Russ and Mykhal did get Mykhal's room ready for the vinyl tile so I'll be working on that this week. Saturday night we had Dinner for 8 with a group from our church and that was a very delightful evening! Sunday we were up early as I was working with the Children's ministry again this week. So much fun to do that!! Russ and I are leading our Sunday School class this fall and that began this week. Going to be a good time there too. After church we made a trip to Sam's club, then it was home to put things away and get ready for the all church picnic last night. The food of course was scrumptious! so it was a busy weekend but fun!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment