You and Russ and the kids have been in my mind so much of late. Course, I always think of you during VBS. I pray that you guys are doing better and I know with great faith that you are immersed in God's graces and love. I am so looking forward to your blog. I love to read blogs and know what is happening with those that I don't get to see.
Now we can keep up with the Jones!! Finally! We miss you guys! The girls all say hi to all of you. I hope things are going alright, and you are getting to enjoy the new workroom!
Aloha, Sister! I love the Jones'! I miss the Jones'! Thanks for check'n on us the other night! The grief has passed, ds just smiles when remembering him.
Aloha!!!!
ReplyDeleteKK,
You and Russ and the kids have been in my mind so much of late. Course, I always think of you during VBS. I pray that you guys are doing better and I know with great faith that you are immersed in God's graces and love. I am so looking forward to your blog. I love to read blogs and know what is happening with those that I don't get to see.
God be with you and your family,
Jo
Now we can keep up with the Jones!! Finally! We miss you guys! The girls all say hi to all of you. I hope things are going alright, and you are getting to enjoy the new workroom!
ReplyDeleteAmmie and the Walker Girls
Aloha, Sister! I love the Jones'! I miss the Jones'! Thanks for check'n on us the other night! The grief has passed, ds just smiles when remembering him.
ReplyDeleteLOL...now that's just TOO funny! lol..lol. Nice blog.
ReplyDelete